Big changes coming in 2018!
Tamara Polley, who has worked for me the past 17 years, will be leaving my firm and establishing a solo practice on her own at the beginning of January, 2018. I wish nothing but the very best for Tamara in her new venture and thank her for her many years of service. Our parting is very amicable. For clients who want to continue seeing Tamara in her new practice, you will need to provide to our office a letter to that effect so that I can legally transfer your file to Tamara.
My law firm, previously known as Gianelli & Polley, will now be known as “Gianelli Law” and will remain in the same location, have the same phone numbers, post office box, email addresses and website domain.
- Who Can And Can’t Inherit Your Guns?
- Special Needs Trusts: The Current Law and Pending Legislation
- Practical Tips for Special Needs Planning
- Estate Planning: College Prep – The Unexpected Kind
- Why Gay Couples Should Get Married – The Sooner the Better
- The Family Vacation Home
- The Ins and Outs of Probate