- Who Can And Can’t Inherit Your Guns?
- Estate Planning: California’s Take on the Right to Die
- Special Needs Trusts: The Current Law and Pending Legislation
- Practical Tips for Special Needs Planning
- Estate Planning: College Prep – The Unexpected Kind
- Why Gay Couples Should Get Married – The Sooner the Better
Serving the Community Since 1981
Since its inception in 1981, Gianelli & Polley has developed a reputation as the Central Mother Lode region's trusted leader in Estate Planning and Business Law. We have served over 5,000 families with their estate planning and over 1,000 businesses throughout the state of California. Our Mission is to provide the highest quality service and products to our estate planning and business clients. We strive to present the most cost efficient and practical solutions to legal issues confronting our clients.